Re: GJS Docs now Hosted on gnome.org

Hi Philip,

On 7/11/19 9:27 PM, philip chimento gmail com wrote:
gjs --version (and gjs --jsversion to see which version of Firefox JS
engine it corresponds to)
Thank you for your help, but I have tried these commands ( on my system
- Debian GNU/Linux 9.9 (stretch), GNOME Shell 3.22.3 -  ) and I do not
get any results :
```
gjs -v
Failed to open file '-v': No such file or directory
```
or
```
gjs --version
Failed to open file '--version': No such file or directory
```
or
```
gjs --jsversion
Failed to open file '--jsversion': No such file or directory
```

Maybe I need to install some extra package on my system?

Unfortunately not possible right now! IIRC, the GNOME Builder team has
been looking for someone to volunteer to work on a language server to
get autocomplete support for JS. I don't know the bug number but the
gnome-builder mailing list or discourse.gnome.org
<http://discourse.gnome.org> would know more. Maybe this is something
you would like to get involved with?

Thanks for extra information, I would definitely like to help (I would
love to help this building), but I do not know if I can.
However, I will make a first contact - motivated by your suggestion -.

--
Kind regards,
Anastasios Lisgaras