[GitLab] Mass inactive / fake / spammy users cleanup

Hey,

we recently performed a mass cleanup of 4155 users which include:

1. Users that never logged in after registering their account
2. Users that created an account, logged in once but never logged back
in since then BUT never performed any kind of activity
3. Spammy users (which we select by looking at the bio, website_url
fields which most of the times contain urls to external spam websites)

This is a 2nd run of cleanups after the initial cleanup we ran back in
March 2019 [1].

Thanks,

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2019-March/msg00019.html
--
Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.gnome.org/~av