Re: I believe we should reconsider our sys-tray removal

On 2019-03-25 12:15 p.m., mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
I wonder if there's been any serious design consideration of this proposal? The dash seems like it might be a safer place to put things than allowing applications to clutter the precious top bar.

Not to be impertinent, but attached is my top bar. Please indicate where there is clutter? Is it the 24 pixels of the dropbox icon?

--Pat