Re: how to submit a bug

Hello Stephen,

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 7:40 PM Stephen Adler <adler stephenadler com> wrote:

Gnome developers,

I've run across a bug, (maybe a feature) in gnome 3.32. I ran across this bug when I upgraded from fedora
29 to fedora 30.
I'd like to report this bug, but I don't know where to do so.

You can file a bug at https://gitlab.gnome.org/ - you'll need to
create an account or use your github account or something else.  Out
of curiosity, where did you try to look for where to file bugs?  It
isn't immediately obvious but the footer of our main page
https://www.gnome.org/ has a ilnk called "bugtracker".  But perhaps
that is not obvious enough and maybe we should have "submit a bug" or
some other action.  Any information would help the engagement team
cover any gaps.

Cheers,
sri