Re: Upcoming evolution-data-server API changes (libical-glib + more)

On Thu, 2019-04-18 at 13:52 -0500, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
Please commit all the changes to folks, gnome-calendar, and gnome-
shell at the same time as evolution-data-server to avoid breaking
gnome-build-meta.

        Hello,
I'd like to let know that with the just released libical 3.0.5 I'll be
pushing the changes into the GNOME repositories tomorrow. Unfortunately
before the weekend, the timing is not ideal, but it is how it is. I'll
check this list on the evenings in case any fire will happen. Or write
to me directly, if anything arises during the weekend. I'll fix the
things on Monday the latest.

The GNOME projects have merge requests prepared, though they need some
polishing (like with the version number requirement on evolution-data-
server). Otherwise they should just work, in case the master
branch changes of the respective project didn't "break" them.

This is also to know the maintainers about these changes, thus they can
release on Monday with patched sources.

All the project references can be found here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/33

I'll send another email when the main parts (and those I received a
green for) are committed.
        Bye,
        Milan