Re: Upcoming evolution-data-server API changes (libical-glib + more)

On Thu, 2019-05-16 at 18:59 +0200, Milan Crha via desktop-devel-list
wrote:
All the project references can be found here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/33

I'll send another email when the main parts (and those I received a
green for) are committed.

        Hi,
as promised, the evolution-data-server changes landed few minutes ago
and will be part of the 3.33.2 release.

If anything arises, please, let me know, either here in this thread, or
with a private message or in the above issue.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan