Re: Changes to GitLab runners configuration

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 11:08 am, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
I have two failed builds on flatpak-gcc176 (also broken) and two failed builds on flatpak-gcc150.fsffrance.org (also broken). My plan is to keep retrying until I get flatpak-progress again. I need a successful build urgently because yesterday's Tech Preview build is super crashy.

I succeeded on my seventh retry, when I got flatpak-progress. afaik this is currently the only working runner.

Michael