Re: Changes to GitLab runners configuration

Hi,

Is there anything else that needs to be done?

No there isn't, it was working properly when it was first rolled out. I've started seen this issue today and
looks like it only affecting some runners, so I am guessing something got updated or new runners where added.
Bart is on vacation till Monday so let's poke av I guess.

Cheers,
Jordan