Re: A humble concern about keyboard abilities of GNOME

On 4 Jan 2020, at 20:13, Sabri Ünal via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:

As HIG (Human Interface Guidelines) defines some interface guidelines, I believe we need a keyboard
guideline too.

There is a Keyboard Input section of the HIG that includes recommended/reserved shortcuts for common and
global functions. As I'm no longer actively involved in the project, however, I don't know if this is still
the recommended resource for GNOME 3 applications.

<https://developer.gnome.org/hig/stable/keyboard-input.html.en>

—Calum.