Re: GitLab Container Registry scheduled maintenance, Friday May 29, 10 UTC

On 31/05/2020 18.46, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 11:35 am, Michael Catanzaro
<mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
Still failing, now on a different runner:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/jobs/744761

Can you please try triggering a new CI run to make sure it actually
passes...?

I just triggered seven pipelines and five of them failed:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/jbrummer/epiphany/-/jobs/744763
https://gitlab.gnome.org/jbrummer/epiphany/-/jobs/744768
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/jobs/743538
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/jobs/744761
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/jobs/744762

And another 7 worked just fine, so I don't think your claim I haven't
checked is fair at all.

Previously uploaded cache was still being used. Jobs reliably pass now,
or fail for reasons unrelated to infrastructure.

I have the impression that CI changes made by infrastructure team are
whims rather than requests made by other developers we try to implement
while dealing with multiple moving parts we haven't developed ourselves.
I assure you we also wish to spend our time otherwise but it is what it is.