Re: GitLab Container Registry scheduled maintenance, Friday May 29, 10 UTC

On 31/05/2020 19.23, Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 12:46 PM Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org
<mailto:mcatanzaro gnome org>> wrote:

In GTK, I see the majority of ci runs now fails with:  "The script
exceeded the maximum execution time set for the job"

Two runners in London have very slow connectivity to GitLab. They are
paused now, I will reach out to their donator tomorrow.