Re: GNOME 3.38.3 stable tarballs due, GNOME 3.36.9 oldstable tarballs due (and more) (responsible: mclasen, alatiera, abderrahim)

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 11:30 am, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
We have a fix that I think is ready, but not yet deployed. The tarball deadline for 40.alpha tarballs will be extended until at least Monday. (Additional extension may be necessary depending on when the fix gets deployed.)

OK, this is deployed. Please report any problems here and try to release your tarballs by the extended Monday deadline.

Michael