Re: GNOME libs 1.0.7 has been released

Hey all.

>   Get off yer lazy butts, and compile the stuff!!

> *wildly applauds Larry*

Actually, my own installation is from source tarballs, but I know that a
lot of folks will never install gnome at all except from rpms. It just
occurred to me that it might be good P.R. for the project to have bug
fixed rpms available for that large group of potential new gnome fans.

Of course the coders should not be bothered by this, maybe some others
out there with rpm building skills would be able to take that load for
them?

Probably just a daft idea, if no one else out there thinks it matters, I
guess its no biggie.