Re: GNOME libs 1.0.7 has been released

I for one would appreciate it if RPMs were produced - perhaps not for
every release but at reasonbly regular intervals.

I have tried compiling the downloaded source but have got error
messages and I am not technically competent enough to work out what
the errors really mean and how to fix them. I have also noticed that
compiled source can sometimes install in different directories from
the original RPMs and this can cause problems.

TIA

Allan Miller

On 4/10/99, 4:28:40 AM, Stephen Gava <stevgava@netspace.net.au> wrote
regarding Re: GNOME libs 1.0.7 has been released:

http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq