Visiting.

I am going to visit a couple of places in the next few weeks, and it
would be a great chance to meet other GNOME and free software people
during the trip.

I am going to be with Nat in:

  13-18, July  in the Bay Area, at least we know we are having dinner
	       with Raph on saturday, but would be good to see all the
	       UCB hackers while we are there.

  22 July      Nat and I will be at the IBM thingie in Vegas for a few
	       hours doing a talk on GNOME stuff.

  22-24,25     In Ottawa for the Ottawa Linux Symposium

Miguel.