Gnumeric 0.33 is out.

NOTE:
NOTE:  You need gnome-print-0.7 if you want to use this version of Gnumeric
NOTE:

Hello guys,

   New version of Gnumeric is out.  This version of gnumeric depends
on GNOME print 0.7,

* Availability

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnumeric
	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-print

* What is new on this release

	* Clipboard fixes (Jody).

	* Source code has been re-organized, we have split dialogs,
	  functions and widgets into their own directories (me).

	* Handle selection properly (Jody, various bug fixes fixed
	  with this).

	* Print Preview feature (still a bit broken, text is
	  miss-aligned, but I am puzzled, I do not know what is wrong
	  with it). Consider this an alpha feature (me)

	* New functions from Jukka-Pekka: ACCRINTM, INTRATE, RECEIVED,
	  PRICEDISC, ISPMT, MIRR, FVSCHEDULE, TBILLEQ, TBILLPRICE,
	  TBILLYIELD and PRICEMAT().

	* Double click on column divisions will auto-adjust columns to
	  the size that best fits the contents (me).

	* Many fixes to the dialog-solved (Jukka-Pekka)

	* Experimental code for drawing properly empty cells (enable
	  with --debug=1) (me).

	* Sheet objects now move properly according to the zoom factor
	  (Jody).

	* Improved cell color selection dialog (me).

	* Print Setup: Dialog now displays properly the page you are
	  going to print.  Previews margins as well (me).

	  If you have a new libglade (the one that will be shortly
	  announced), you can get nice accelerator support in the
	  dialog (me)

	* Printing: Fixed a very bad flaw that inhibited proper
	  priting of sheets 2 and on (me).

	* Fixed warnings related to cursor handling (me).

	* Margin display code fixed when zooming (Jody).

	* Cut/paste bug fixes to mimic Excel's behaviour here (Jody)

	* Danish translation added.

	* More memory leak fixes (Morten).

	* Updated glade files (me)

	* Internationalization fixes (Karl).

* Excel support dept:

	* Fixed writing of integer values (Jody)

	* Vartious bug fixes from Michael Meeks.

	* ISMPT argument handling fixed (Jukka).

Enjoy,
Miguel.