ANNOUNCE: libglade-0.5

I have just released libglade-0.5, which contains a number of new
features.  You will need this release if you want some of the dialogs in
Gnumeric to display correctly (to do with underline accelerators).  Here
is a list of what is new in this release:

- removed some stuff to do with glade-keys.c I missed in the last
  release.
- If a .glade file has been changed on disk since it was last loaded
  by libglade, it is reparsed.  This should be helpful for libptb.
- New function glade_xml_new_from_memory for building an interface
  from an in memory buffer containing the XML file.
- Better support for underline accelerators.  You can now set
  underline accelerators on GtkLabel's, and get them to change focus
  to another widget, click a button, or change the page on a notebook.
- Added support for the GtkLayout, GnomeIconList, GnomeIconSelection,
  GnomeDruid, GnomeDruidPageStart, GnomeDruidPageFinish,
  GnomeDruidPageStandard, GnomePixmap and GnomePropertyBox widgets.

It is available from:
	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libglade/

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/