totem 0.13.1

Heya,

Totem "Strumming my pain with his fingers" 0.13.1 is out.

Totem is simple movie player for the Gnome desktop based on xine. It
features a simple playlist, a full-screen mode, seek and volume
controls, as well as a pretty complete keyboard navigation.

News
====
* TotemCdSelection widget fixes (CD drive detection for Linux systems)
(Iain Holmes, me)
* Compile again on glib 2.x based systems (me, with bug reports from ricardo)

Download
========
http://www.hadess.net/totem.php3

Enjoy