Bug Buddy "Fidelio" 2.2.101 released

	Hello GNOMErs!

Bug Buddy "Fidelio" 2.2.101 is out!

This is the latest version of the GNOME bug reporting tool. As we are in
freeze for GNOME 2.2, only fixes (one!) in this release. New and cool
stuff will be in 2.3.x versions.

Please, try it a lot, and of course, reports bugs using itseft!
 	and if you want to know about the release name... read the bottom
of the announcement!

Changes
-------
  * Fixes:
	- Get gdb backtraces as non-UTF8 so we can read invalid UTF-8 strings
          (fixes #102493).

  * Improvements:
	- None.

Download
--------

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/bug-buddy/2.2/bug-buddy-2.2.101.tar.gz

About "Fidelio"

Fidelio is Beethoven's only opera. He was very impressed by Mozart's
"The Magic Flute", and tried to compose one, also in German, and with
spoken dialogs. It was first performed on 20 November 1805, but with
little success. Beethoven re-arranged it, and changed the title to
"Fidelio, or Conjugal Love" (the first title was "Leonora").

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas