MrProject 0.8 - the Cheeky Release (touch my calendar)

MrProject 0.8 - the Cheeky Release (touch my calendar)

The MrProject team is proud to present MrProject 0.8 release of
MrProject.

What is MrProject?
------------------

MrProject is a project management application under development, that
will help build project plans and track the progress of a project.

The development of MrProject is led by CodeFactory as a free software
project, and all code is licensed under the GNU General Public License.

More information is available at the MrProject home page:
http://mrproject.codefactory.se/

Over-all changes between 0.7 and 0.8
------------------------------------

News
      * Calendar support!
      * Milestone tasks
      * Critical path highlighting
      * Project phases

Updated translations
      * sv (Christian Rose, Richard Hult)
      * de (Christian Neumair)
      * cs (Miloslav Trmac)
      * fr (Christophe Merlet)
      * lv (Artis Trops)
      * ru (Vitaly Lipatov)

What does it look like?
-----------------------

Take a look at:
http://mrproject.codefactory.se/screenshots.php

Ok, I really want to try it out, where do I get it?

We have split MrProject up in two packages. One for the core project
logics, named libmrproject and one for the GNOME front end, named
mrproject. The tarballs can be downloaded from:

Source
ftp://ftp.codefactory.se/pub/mrproject/source/

Red Hat - Source
ftp://ftp.codefactory.se/pub/software/mrproject/RedHat/SRPM/

Red Hat - 8.0
ftp://ftp.codefactory.se/pub/software/mrproject/RedHat/8.0

Hmm, it looks nice and everything, but...

Ok, ok, we get it, you want to file bugs and feature requests. You can
do this at:

http://bugzilla.codefactory.se/enter_bug.cgi?product=mrproject

Enjoy,
  The Cheeky MrProject Team.

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/