GNOME Power Manager 2.16.2

GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon that makes it easy to manage the
power on your laptop or desktop system.

This stable release contains lots of fixes since 2.16.1 was released.
Distributions should consider upgrading gnome-power-manager via errata
packages if possible.

*** Early release is due to impending exams - apologies ***

Released November 7, 2006

General

 - Make the shutdown when critical levels a little less low,
   as we might not have enough power to hibernate. #369529
 - When we add a DPMS state throttle, remove the last one if set.
   This fixes the bug where the screensaver would not show if
   DPMS had been allowed to activate. #355279
 - Empty the lists of monitored devices when HAL disconnects so that
   they get monitored again after reconnecting. #349842 (Pascal Terjan)
 - Fix compile on opensolaris. #364621 (Harry Lu)
 - Don't poke the screen when we shut the lid. This should stop the
   display going off, on, off when the lid is closed. #362694
 - When we fall back to using the ac-adapter, we check the percentage.
   The percentage was set below the check, and thus always failed.
   Pointed out in #361583.
 - Correct a typo that was stopping the info data being freed.
 - Properly initialise libnotify in the tray icon. #363446
 - Detect a new enough libnotify and enable the pointing code if new
   enough. #356431
 * Distros should comment this check out if libnotify 0.4.2 has been
   patched with the patch from CVS.

Translators

 - Ivar Smolin (et)
 - Satoru SATOH (ja)