Re: [Fwd: gnome-db and oracle8.1.5]

at Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:44:31 Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> Hi Frank!
>
> I forward the message to the list, so that Stephan (who did the
> gda-oracle-server) gets it, since I'm having the same problem with oracle
> 8.0.5

got it!

you have to link the gda-oracle-server with glibc20. have a look
to the glibcpatch from oracle ( use the i386.*-glibc20-gcc instead of
gcc ).

I'm still looking for a posibility to make it available on
a SuSE-dist. or on a self-build system (like the one on my laptop).
If there's a unique way I'll mail it to the list.

hope that works...

kind regards

stephan

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
                                                        John Lennon