Netscape URL drag and drop on applets.

Hi people.

I want to know if it is possible to drag a Netscape URL and drop it on a
applet. I have tested and I can drop gmc files from the desktop to
the applets, I can drop netscape URLs on the panel but I can't drop
netscape URLs on the applets.

I have used the same approach of the gnome applications to implement this
but on the applications it works fine but that same approach on the applets
doesn't work with netscape URLs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                           bapm@camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt