Re: Gnome Mail clients (Re: Is Balsa alive?)

Congrats on your project.  I would like to throw my request in for
LDAP support.  Obviously this will come later rather than earlier
but please consider it.  LDAP is picking up steam and support would
be a good thing.  Netscape Mail, Pegasus (to bad he won't release
the source) and yuk, Exchange all support LDAP.