Re: [guppi-list] Re: help me test Guppi

Hi,

Those errors are probably caused by an incomplete checkout, or failure to
re-run autogen.sh. Can you try cvs co guppi2 again, then make -k
maintainer-clean, then rm config.cache, then re-run autogen.sh, then see
if it still doesn't work? You should end up with a Makefile in src/aux/
which builds the scan conversion library.

(Alternatively, just blow away the directory and check it out again.)

BTW, followups on this topic can go to just guppi-list or to me privately,
I just sent the initial mail to gnome-devel-list since not many people are
on guppi-list.

Thanks!

Havoc