Re: GNOME programming style standards?

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx> writes:
>> I ask because I just found a rather embarrassing bug
>> in a rather embarrassing piece of code:
>
>This specific bug has been fixed in the CVS.

Then I must be doing something wrong, because I just (right this minute) did
a CVS update and the code is exactly what I posted in my previous message,
bug and all.  Maybe there is some sort of synchronization problem with
anoncvs?

	-Michael Robinson

% cvs status gnome-core/applets/asclock/dialogs.c
File: dialogs.c         Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.16
   Repository revision: 1.16    /cvs/gnome/gnome-core/applets/asclock/dialogs.c,v
   Sticky Tag:          HEAD (revision: 1.16)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)