Re: System administration tool

Hi,

>>>>> On Sat, 10 Apr 1999 16:09:49 +0100
>>>>> Ross Golder <rossigee@bigfoot.com> said:

 Ross> For example, my mum walks up to my computer, turns it on. It
 Ross> boots into Linux, she sees 'gdm'. She can log in and have a
 Ross> quick game of Mahjongg (she likes that!), but when she's done,
 Ross> she can't shut the computer down, because there's no 'shutdown'
 Ross> facility like she's got at work with that other OS.

In gdm: System -> Halt...

should work.

        Robbe

--
Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<robbe@orcus.priv.at>	<http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9426626/sig.html>