LGPL

Hi, I have libraries under the LGPL that hopefully will go
to Megido (a GPL/LGPL Delphi for GTK/Gnome):

- my libraries are small (they are small components).
- there are no practical way other than _statically_ link
  my libraries
- I want that my libraries could be used *whatever* the
  license of the final executable (free, commercial, closed, etc)

>From LGPL:

<<However, linking a "work that uses the Library" with the Library
creates an executable that is a derivative of the Library (because it
contains portions of the Library), rather than a "work that uses the
library".  The executable is therefore covered by this License.
Section 6 states terms for distribution of such executables.>>

So, I think I have a problem here, no ?
I don't want to force the executables containing my libraries
to use a certain license.
How I can manage this ?
I must use another license ?

TIA,