Question Regarding adding new software to GNOME CVS

Hi All...

	I am working on a new software Package called Lithium which is
built using GTK and will soon incorporate GNOME. It is very close to the
stage of a devleopment release and I was wondering how I go about getting
it added to the GNOME CVS repository for further development?

	Cheers...

|| James C. Wilson    G T K o T H E M E S o O R G    jw@themes.org ||
||		           SYDNEY  AUSTRALIA		           ||
|| http://gtk.themes.org	           Ph (.au) : 0414-2414-97 ||
|| - Site Admin	   	                             ICQ : 1459174 ||
|| http://themes.org/jw					           ||
|| - Personal Site				  m0o0o0oo0oo0o0o0 ||