Re: GNOME Ghostview bug, ghostscript, and GTK+

Hi Everybody,

I want to thank those of you who wrote with suggestions on how to
solve the problem I had.

After further investigation, debugging and being able to find the gs
interface documentation (I should have done this earlier :) I was able
to squash the bug --it felt really good, I had spent too many hours
fighting it.  Now ggv runs far faster.

--
Daniel M. German                  "Programming today is a race
                                   between software engineers