Re: BUILD: new glade spec, desktop files

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I think the glade.desktop file should go on "Development tools".

Agreed.  Is there are tree for that?  It's not in my panel menu, but as I
understand it's a simple matter of just creating the directory, it can
just be done by moving the .desktop file elsewhere.  Is 'Development
tools' what we want, or just 'Development'?  'Development' is easier to
deal with in the filesystem (no escaped spaces)...

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user