Re: The "no" command?

I've had this problem too, and I do not have GNU gettext... my solution
was to disable internationalization via the configure script, and that
seemed to take care of it. I cannot recal offhand which programs gave me
this trouble (some did not), but it might be something that needs
addressed, unless GNU gettext is a mandatory requirement for
internationalization... in which case I think that the configure script
should probably disable internationalization if GNU gettext is not
present..

just my half pence.
Noah