looking for GNOME+CORBA examples

Gday,

I am looking for information on using the CORBA features in GNOME,
specifically from external programs. The most complete information I
have found on this is [1], which isn't very up to date.

How to add idl interfaces to the ORBit Interface Repository? In
ORBacus, for example, this is done using `irfeed'.

Can someone point me to an example of using DII to access GNOME
functionality from some external program (for example, open an URL in
the gnome-help-browser from Emacs, using corba.el).

TIA,

[1] <URL:http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/birney/orbit-html/book1.htm>

--
Eric Marsden