Re: oops - gnome-terminal patch v2 :)

Justin Lee wrote:

> Also, wouldn't the right click conflict with many WM's?  I know E
> already uses the right click on the title bar of windows although this
> appears to be configurable...

As I understand it, only clicks on WM parts of the screen (title bar,
borders, root etc.) are handled by the WM. Applications handle all mouse
clicks on their part of the screen.

After all, you can already right-hand click the gnome-terminal and it
will produce a menu. I was simply suggestion another option (as long as
it's not considered feature-bloat).

Cheers,

--
Ross