Re: docbook stuff

You escape tags the same way you do as with HTML -- with the < and >
entities.  You probably only need the < entity, since the closing >
will not be interpreted as part of a tag.

As for the docbook.css file that gets installed, I think that it is
probably only used with some options in the modular SGML style sheets.  I
don't know much DSSSL, so could not tell you how to get db2html to produce
output that uses the css style sheet.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au