Re: Grammar problems in gnomecal

There is nothing preventing you from creating en_GB (or en_AU)
translations for programs that spells colour correctly among other things.
That is part of what gettext allows you to do.  Note that you only have to
supply translations for the messages you want to correct the spelling of.

Similarly, for programs written by people who spell colour with a u, it is
possible to provide an en_US translation.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/