Re: dynamic library question

I thought you were talking about the static keyword outside of function
blocks (as I said in my message).  I think I answered the question anyway.
The static variables inside functions are per-application data.  With
dynamic libraries, only code and non-modifiable data are shared between
applications.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au