Critical Memory leak.

Hi,

I have a problem here at my work on my desktop,
the X server process don't stop to eat more & more memory,
after a night i saw the X server process eating 80% of my memory ( i
have 128M).

I think it is related to the gnome-pager applet,
in all case the problem is repeatable,
if you have a good method to trace such a bug, just say how.

gnome-core: 1.0.9.
gnome-libs: 1.0.12.

bye

--
                                  -- Yoann
        It is well known that M$ products don't call free() after a malloc().