CVS control-center

Hi developers.

Small issue with the current (5 mins ago) version of CVS
control-center. I'm worried it may be in the release which was just
made, but haven't checked.

The theme-selector capplet seems to keep setting the theme font to
whatever is in the "Use current font" box, *even* if the checkbox is
*not* ticked.

This is totally reproducable. Go into the theme-selector, select a
font, but don't click the checkbox, and press ok.

Then, whenever you open the theme-selector, and just press cancel,
without changing anything, the font will be changed to whatever is in
the box. A theme change is required to fix this...

Anyone else get this behaviour, or am I losing it?

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |