Re: Implementing Undo.

On Fri, Aug 27, 1999 at 05:08:25AM -0400, Steve Homer wrote:
> Did everyone see the mail as of a few days ago, about implementing undo/redo
> as a slider which would move from top (current state) to bottom (oldest
> state recorded), I've never seen this implemented but it sounds much *much*
> better than the standard pair of menu items (at least as an alternative).

I did such a thing in Java - not GPL'ed :-( - but i have no idea to do
it in C as i have started learning C a few weeks ago. I think adobe
photoshop 5.0 has a good implementation of what an undo should be. It has an
historic window with the last significant actions.

--
G (°-  -[ Sylvain GIL <tootella@tootella.com> || http://www.tootella.com ]-
N //\  -[          Tootella : L'information Linux au quotidien           ]-