RE: Implementing Undo.

> state recorded), I've never seen this implemented but it sounds much *much*
> better than the standard pair of menu items (at least as an alternative).

	I'm not so sure.  Usually, when you fsck up your image (or word
processor document, or spreadsheet) you immediately want to undo your
mistake (or perhaps the past couple of mistakes).  I don't think people
remember what state their data was in 5 operations ago, or 10 operations
ago.

	Undo is based on quanta of operations, not by magnitude of
overall change.

--Derek