Re: Nasty feature of multiple desktop environment

Hi,

If you go to the "Enlightenment Configuration Editor",
and click on "Desktops" menu item, at the bottom of the
pane you will see the slider "Edge flip resistance".

It controls time delay before your colliding windows start
to overlap. This feature creates the feeling of resistance
and helps to navigate among multiple windows.

Unfortunately this feature only applies to the windows, not
to the cursor. So if accidentally I moved my cursor outside my
desktop boundaries, my desktop instantaneously changes and it
is very unpleasant.

Jacob Nikom