Re: Nasty feature of multiple desktop environment

> It controls time delay before your colliding windows start
> to overlap. This feature creates the feeling of resistance
> and helps to navigate among multiple windows.

	I still don't understand what you mean by "colliding windows"
which "overlap".  Are you talking about when you move an application
window between desktops?

> Unfortunately this feature only applies to the windows, not
> to the cursor. So if accidentally I moved my cursor outside my
> desktop boundaries, my desktop instantaneously changes and it
> is very unpleasant.

	I think we're missing something here.  Every version of E I have
ever used functions the way you are asking.

	That is, "Edge flip resistance" makes it so I can touch my cursor
to the very edge of my monitor for X miliseconds before it goes into the
adjoining desktop, effectively solving the problem you described.

	What distribution are you using?  What version of E?

--Derek