Re: Probably a stupid question-GnomeMDI&GnomeApp

 Well,

This is what I did.

I did:

mdi=GnomeMDI("whatever", "whatever")
mdi_child=GnomeMDIGenericChild("whatever", win._o)
mdi.add_child(mdi_child)
mdi.add_view(mdi_child)

It gives UI warning of an invalid cast from GnomeApp to GnomeMDIChild

Does this mean it works but warns about something? My guess is that it
actually doesn't work!

Btw, for James, I have noticed some typos in pygnome!

Do I submit the patches to you?

H. Aurag

On 12/3/99, 1:43:43 AM, James Henstridge <james@daa.com.au> wrote
regarding Re: Probably a stupid question-GnomeMDI&GnomeApp: