Looking for tutor...

Hi there everyone!

I just subscribed to the list and I'm looking for help already!

A short presentation:

My name is Marcello Missiroli, Italian, Computer Science teacher (in a high
school for programmers)
I graduated in Maths and the evolved (devolved?) into a CS teacher.
I started as a Macinoshist, then forced to Windoze, and finally discovered
Linux and Gnome.

I started tinkering with GTK and gnome; in particular I am working on
gTuring 'cos I need it as a teaching tool. I'd love to integrate my stuff
(very minor) with the "official" gTuring punt I've been unable to contact
the author (mail bounced back three times, with three different addresses).

What shall I do now?