Re: Canvas, Ellipses, and RGBA

> >  1.) First of all, how the hell do I come up with  guint32 for the
> >  color_fill_rgba with the GnomeCanvasItem's
>
> You can use the GNOME_CANVAS_COLOR() and GNOME_CANVAS_COLOR_A()
> macros.  And those *are* in the reference documentation :-)

umm - Federico?? you sure about that? I must be blind because I sure
can't see it :) I've looked EVERYWHERE on the API documentation pages at
developer.gnome.org

I've tried:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/libgnomeui/gnomecanvas.html (and all
the links inside it)
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/libgnomeui/gnomeui-gnome-canvas-util.html

Nothing on GNOME_CANVAS_COLOR - looks like I gotta grep the source or
something.