Re: Canvas, Ellipses, and RGBA (OOOOPS - Apology)

Duuuuh - as soon as I press ^X on pine I just the GNOME_CANVAS_COLOR and
GNOME_CANVAS_COLOR_A - Dooooh, I looked at the /functions/ and not the
macros (for some reason all caps just seems to get /erased/ from my view)

Sorry about that :) My bad, apologizes - very nice macro I might add :)