Re: Trouble compiling gtkhtml from CVS, autogen.sh fails

Why do you have acgeneral.m4 in $(prefix)/share/aclocal?

AFAIK, that is part of autoconf, and is usually found in
$(prefix)/lib/autoconf.  If you have copies in both locations, that may be
the cause of the problems.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au