Re: Help Documentation

> Just use DocBook syntax (this is SGML/XML).  You don't have to care about
> the appearance when writing the documentation, but just the structure.

	Okay, so then is there a standard "structure" for documentation?
I.e., is the help a "Book" entity?  A "Chapter" entity?

	What about hotlinks in the documentation?  How do those work in
SGML?

	How many screenshots should I have?  Should I model my
documentation after a Microsoft Windows Help file?

	"man" pages have a very well-defined structure.  Shouldn't Gnome
have a help structure standard?  (BTW, I think the man page format would
seriously stink for a GUI application...)

--Derek