Re: CORBA for Python within Gnome

There is PyORBit, but it is currently incomplete, so is maybe not the best
choice.  Its home page is at:
  http://theopenlab.uml.edu/pyorbit/

It may be possible to get fnorb to use gtk's main loop, or vice versa,
which would allow you to use fnorb with gnome-python.  I don't know if
anyone has tried this though.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au